Club Sponsored Adult Player Development Clinics
Adult Player Development Clinics are a great way to prepare yourself for the tennis season. If you would like to tune up to your game, upgrade your skills, or learn new game strategies, you should consider signing up for the Club Sponsored Adult Development Clinics.
Our Head Tennis Professional, Ivan Lauzon, and his team of certified Tennis Canada coaches, leads the Adult Player Development Clinics. Ivan provides expert coaching in a fun and positive learning environment.
- For the spring season, the Adult Player Development Clinics will commence on in Mid April to June.. (see the Registration system or Club Calendar for dates).
- Each clinic consists of four, one-hour sessions.
- Payment must accompany your enrollment. Payment must be completed in order to hold your registration.
- Clinics will be capped at 8 participants. The Club has the right to cancel any planned clinics if insufficient members enrol.
- Clinics are open to members only.
- No makeups for missed classes unless due to rain
- Clinics for beginner, intermediate and experienced players are offered on:
- Saturday afternoons, and
- Early morning, Mid-Week Clinics are planned for (1) Mondays and Wednesdays and (2) Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Refer to the Club Calendar for times and dates.
Please use the On-line Registration system to register for Adult Clinics.
On-line registration opens in March.
Any question about our adult clinics can addressed to the Tennis Pro, Ivan Lauzon firstname.lastname@example.org
or to our Adult Development Program Director, Peter Drumm at email@example.com